Saturday, August 8, 2009

online exam

i've been busy for this module for two weeks
and yet the process is not clear to me..

busy for encoding the questionnaire..
yes i call it encoding..for i copy the questions
and code it with html..(hope not to forget the PHP)

what a foolish i am..
to give the idea of creating the online exam.
and because of that idea..
they let me do it alone
as in one man team..

i'm done with the aptitude exams..
but suddenly..
they asked me to do the aptitude exams for engineers.
and still searching for the aptitude exams for accountants
and whatsoever positions..

shocks..
all messed up..
the database.
the forms...

goodluck to me..

note:
thanks to my prime pipz
for the support!!wahehehe

especially to:
wil - for the pictures!
corks - for the concern!
enrique - for the timer!
benj - for the ajax! haha
ate anne - for the patience everytime i ask for the exams..
hehe

i appreciate it alot..promise.

No comments: